Meatball Sliders (Great for Super Bowl parties!)
12 - 16 Servings - 35 minutes
- ¼ cup of finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 lbs. loose Spicy Sausage
- 1 lbs. of Ground Beef
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 jar zucchini relish of choice
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 cup of seasoned tomato sauce
- ½ cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Package of small rolls
- 6 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F
In a large bowl, combine onion, parsley, salt, pepper, sausage, ground meat, zucchini relish, and milk. Mix together well. Shape into2 inch balls and place on a shallow baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes turning the meatballs frequently. Place in a crock pot when done and top with your favorite tomato sauce.
Serve meatball on each roll and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.