It's Football season and it's time for tailgating food! We love sliders because you get a taste of "goodness"without filling up leaving room in your belly for ALL the yummy party food! These are easy to make and delicious.
Servings: 12 - 16 Servings - Prep/cook time: 35 minutes
• ¼ cup of finely chopped onion
• 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
• 1 lbs. loose Spicy Sausage
• 1 lbs. of Ground Beef
• Dash of Salt and Pepper
• 1/2 jar zucchini relish of choice
• 1 tablespoon of milk
• 1 cup of seasoned tomato sauce
• ½ cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
• 1 Package of small rolls
• 6 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F
In a large bowl, combine onion, parsley, salt, pepper, sausage, ground meat, zucchini relish, and milk. Mix together well. Shape into2 inch balls and place on a shallow baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes turning the meatballs frequently. Place in a crock pot when done and top with your favorite tomato sauce.
Serve meatball on each roll and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.