Whether your taste is for the Regular Zucchini Relish or the Hottest Zucchini Relish here are few suggestions.
Zucchini Relish Creative Uses:
- Relish: Sweet Pepper Relish can be used in place of your traditional relishes to provide a sweet, hot, spicy twist.
- Condiment: Add your favorite Gourmet Relish to your deviled eggs, omelets, hamburgers, hot dogs, Bratwurst, BBQ sandwiches, tuna, and stuffed tomatoes.
- Salad Additions: Add a little old fashioned relish to your Chicken Salad, Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, or Egg Salad.
- Side Dish or Dip: Simply place our homemade relish as a side dish to your favorite meals, or mix with cream cheese or sour cream for a fast dip with chips or pretzels.
For those who have a sweet tooth - you might want to experiment with Zucchini Preserves.
Strawberry & Raspberry Zucchini Preserves Creative Uses:
- Preserves: There is nothing quite like the flavor of a homemade, ooey-gooey, sweet strawberry zucchini preserves on fresh bread, bagels, toast and English muffin.
- Condiment: You can add the preserve to cream cheese and make a spread or place in pastry shells.
- Glaze: Create you own glaze - my favorite is sauté garlic, onions and add a little of the preserves to the pan. Once heated glaze your pork chops and serve. What a nice change and simple.
- Side Dish or Dip: or make a dip with cream cheese, cream , preserves and cut up your favorite fruit to dip. Great for a snack!
- Dessert Additions: Add a little old fashioned preserves to your ice cream or make a dish full of s’mores with the preserves.