Breakfast Bruchetta is a great quick breakfast you can prepare ahead of time. So, if you are having a few friends over for the Super Bowl and they stay overnight, make them a delicious quick breakfast. Most of it can be prepared ahead of time.
Breakfast Bruschetta Ingredients:
- 1 loaf French bread, diagonally sliced
- 2 tablespoons Pure Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons of zucchini relish
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp, coarsely chopped
- 4 breakfast sausage links, cooked, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- Sharp Cheddar cheese (optional)
1. HEAT broiler. Brush both sides of bread with oil and place on a large baking sheet. Toast bread under broiler on both sides.
2. MELT butter in medium pan over medium heat. Add eggs to pan and scramble to desire doneness. Spread relish on bottom of bread.
3. DIVIDE eggs, bacon, sausage and tomatoes between bread slices. Top with cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.
4. Greatwith fresh fruit. Enjoy!